Operations & Facilities Management
Pathfinder Development realizes that maintaining a pristine, aesthetically attractive facility is paramount in creating a memorable guest experience! We believe diligent and proactive maintenance of the hotel’s physical plant not only creates a climate for a loyal guest, but also helps save the Asset from incurring unnecessary, expensive repair costs. We embrace the challenge of providing a clean, well maintained facility to the guest while simultaneously creating value for the Asset Owner by minimizing waste and redundancy. We employ several practices to assist us in achieving this goal :
- Utilization of Industry leading software to create a schedule of preventive maintenance of all aspects of the hotel’s physical plant, including thorough assessment and testing of all electrical, air conditioning, plumbing and fire safety equipment.
- Thorough Training & Development of Housekeeping and Maintenance staff on techniques and procedures proven to be efficient and effective.
- Incentive pay opportunity for Housekeeping and Maintenance Staff when hotel achieves exceptional cleanliness and condition ratings on Brand Inspections and Brand Guest Satisfaction scores.
- Property Inspections conducted daily by hotel upper management to ensure strict and consistent adherence to quality standards.
- Utilization of sound and conservative risk management practices to shield Ownership from liability.
- Creation of short and long term capital improvement plans for Ownership Adherence to policies and procedures we have developed over our company’s history designed to conserve energy.
- Leveraging our size and affiliation with multiple brands to secure favorable pricing from operational vendors.