Accounting & Finance
Pathfinder provides detailed financial and accounting services integral to the efficient operation of a hotel. Reporting focuses not only on providing ownership with quality data on asset performance, but also on providing Upper Management with insights into daily operations. Pathfinder Accounting and Finance Services include:
- Preparation of annual budgets and close analysis of variances to budgets.
- Monthly income statement and balance sheet preparation.
- Accounts receivable monitoring and management.
- Payroll administration coordinated with 3rd party provider.
- Occupancy, sales, and payroll tax filings.
- Assistance provided to Ownership during refinancing efforts.
- Strict compliance with lender financial reporting requirements.
- Evaluation and analysis of adequacy of Capital Escrow Account funding relative to projected Capital Improvement needs of hotel.